اسير الروح

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
اسير الروح

ASSEAR AL RO7

المواضيع الأخيرة

» ّ,¸¸,ّ¤؛°`°؛¤ لماذا النوم مفيد في الظلام...مهم جدا؟؟؟؟؟
Paris and Nicole Together Again? I_icon_minitime11/8/2009, 2:32 am من طرف maryam

» قصة واقعية عن طالب يتحدى الله !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paris and Nicole Together Again? I_icon_minitime11/8/2009, 12:49 am من طرف maryam

» ترك ورقة الأمتحان خالية ونجح!!!...شوفوا كيف
Paris and Nicole Together Again? I_icon_minitime11/8/2009, 12:44 am من طرف maryam

» شخص مات بسبب عدم التركيز
Paris and Nicole Together Again? I_icon_minitime11/8/2009, 12:34 am من طرف maryam

» ؟!؟ إذا غاب الطالب عن المدرسة ؟!؟
Paris and Nicole Together Again? I_icon_minitime11/8/2009, 12:03 am من طرف maryam

» دعاء ابكى الشيطان
Paris and Nicole Together Again? I_icon_minitime10/8/2009, 11:48 pm من طرف maryam

» عشرة اضرار على المخ o0..__ ++^^^#
Paris and Nicole Together Again? I_icon_minitime10/8/2009, 2:44 am من طرف maryam

» قصة.. الله عادل أم ظالم..!!!؟؟؟!!!
Paris and Nicole Together Again? I_icon_minitime10/8/2009, 2:38 am من طرف maryam

» و أسلم كل من كان بالكنيسة ((قصة حقيقية))
Paris and Nicole Together Again? I_icon_minitime10/8/2009, 2:24 am من طرف maryam

التبادل الاعلاني

2 مشترك

Paris and Nicole Together Again?

maryam
    maryam
    عضو مميز
    عضو مميز

القوس الكلب
    عدد المساهمات : 108
    نقاط : 288
    تاريخ التسجيل : 20/07/2009
    العمر : 29
    الموقع : harry_potter9603@yahoo.com

Paris and Nicole Together Again? Empty Paris and Nicole Together Again?

مُساهمة  maryam 25/7/2009, 12:14 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gossip is flying around that PARIS HILTON and NICOLE RICHIE are friends again. 'The Simple Life' stars are said to have met up last week at Nicole's father, Lionel Richie's, LA home.

The one-time best friends mysteriously fell out over a year ago, but last week Nicole was caught receiving a birthday call from Paris by the papparazzo.
    Showbiz News is reporting that:

the pair then met up at the Beverly Hills hotel last Wednesday at about 1pm for about 10 minutes. They both drove separately to Lionel's home where they both stayed until after 3pm.

Our insider sources at Team Nicole say the two aren't BFF again yet. Right now they're talking for the sake of their show, the Simple Life, which is set to start taping again soon. This season Paris and
    Nicole will once again work together.
    7BEB AL RO7
    7BEB AL RO7
    المدير العام
    المدير العام

الحمل عدد المساهمات : 110
    نقاط : 305
    تاريخ التسجيل : 23/05/2009
    الموقع : www.the-dark-princess.vampire-legend.com

Paris and Nicole Together Again? Empty رد: Paris and Nicole Together Again?

مُساهمة  7BEB AL RO7 27/7/2009, 12:41 pm

thank you so much Very Happy Cool

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 14/5/2024, 3:00 pm